In Home Care
Are you eligible for In Home Care?
It is the role of the In Home Care Support Agency to advocate on behalf on your family. If you are eligible for In Home Care, we will be the conduit between your family and the Service Provider to ensure the needs of your family are met.
Not sure if you are eligible? Families must meet the following criteria:
- Children of individuals eligible for Child Care Subsidy
- Families must demonstrate that other childcare options are not available or appropriate, and must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- The family is geographically isolated from other types of approved child care, particularly in rural or remote locations
- The parents or carers are working non-standard or variable hours, outside normal child care service hours.
- The family has challenging or complex needs.
Challenging or complex needs mean:
- a child with additional needs or a disability whose early childhood education and care requirements cannot be catered for in another approved child care setting, or through other government funded or community-based services
- a family where a parent is undergoing treatment for a serious illness
- other complex family situations that prevent families from accessing other approved childcare types.
Resources for families
Information for families
Deadly Tots http://deadlytots.com.au/
Resourcing Parents http://www.resourcingparents.nsw.gov.au/Parents/CourseTypes
Raising Children Network https://raisingchildren.net.au/
Health Direct https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/kids-health
Online Safety https://www.esafety.gov.au/
Handy Apps for Parents http://www.resourcingparents.nsw.gov.au/Resources/Parents-websites
Love, Talk, Sing, Read, Play http://ltsrp.resourcingparents.nsw.gov.au/program
Resources for families during COVID-19
Talking to children during COVID-19
Talking to children about physical distancing
Talking with children with autism / downs or other disabilities about physical distancing
The importance of routines
Our In Home Care Support Agency supports families and services in NSW and South Australia.
To contact In Home Care Support Agencies for the other states and territories please click here.
This is a list of the In Home Care service providers in NSW and South Australia:
AGJ Businesses- In Home Child Care
Ailsa Carr & Dianne Mitchell
Louise Dunham, Sianan Tierney, Rachelle Teycheney
In Home Care Team