“Supporting families accessing In Home Care and the Services and Educators providing this.”

How do I become an In Home Care Service Provider?

Only Approved Providers and Approved Services can provide In Home Care and you must be approved for the Child Care Subsidy. As a provider, if you are currently offering other kinds of approved child care, you must obtain a separate service approval to offer In Home Care.

More information can be found at Becoming a Child Care Subsidy Approved Service or the New Child Care Package for providers.

In most circumstances, child care providers and services must be approved or registered by the state or territory authority responsible for early childhood education and care in the location of the service.

As an In Home Care Service, you will also need to register with us before you provide In Home Care.

To find out more about becoming a service, download the National Child Care Service Handbook.