The In Home Care Support Agency NSW & SA works with In Home Care service providers and educators to ensure the quality of in home early childhood education and care across NSW and SA is suitable for families. We also support families to access child care options including In Home Care that supports the family’s individual situation.
We are part of the NSW Family Day Care Association (NSWFDCA), a not for profit organisation that has been supporting the child care profession since1976. NSWFDCA plays a significant sector leadership and education role within Family Day Care across NSW with the aim to promote and support all aspects of Family day Care within the community.
The NSWFDCA consists of serval business arms including:
- In Home Care Support Agency NSW & SA
- PEAK training
- NSW In Home Child Care Services and brokerage.
The In Home Care Support Agency is funded by the Australian Government, Department of Education and Training.
For further information https://nswfdc.org.au/
In Home Care Support Agency NSW & SA role is to:
- match suitable families to approved IHC services
- provide general support and professional development to educators
- recommend to the Australian Government, Department of Education and Training, the number of places to be allocated to each service.